Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do you know how many hearts you have touched in seven short weeks?  Do you know how many lives you have blessed without ever breathing a breath of air?  Do you know how proud I am to be your mom?

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."  Romans 8:28

God is using you baby girl.  He is using you in my life to tell others about His goodness.  How is it that I never really understood the GOODness of God until I had to endure the most tragic nightmare?  I miss you everyday.  I long for you so much it hurts.  I see the glory God is getting from your beautiful life and I find comfort in that.  I still wish I could have you here, but since you are not I will live my life to make sure that your memory stays alive and others will see the sovereignty of God through the testimony of your life!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your pain. You are a very strong woman and your faith in God is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete