Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've been feeling like the blog I posted yesterday was maybe a bit harsh.  At that moment I was overwhelmed with disappointment, but I guess that's normal.  Grieving is a roller coaster of emotions, and those who have never dealt with grief before may not understand those emotions.  When I feel disappointed by people its only because of my own expectations.  When I take a step back and really look at the situation, I know that people really do mean well.  They may be unsure of what to say, or uncomfortable and not say anything, and although that hurts I can't help but wonder what I would do if the situation was reversed.

One thing I can say though is that I meant what I said yesterday, and God is faithful.  He proves himself faithful daily, I just have to keep my eyes on him so I can receive his blessings.  And the blessings have FAR outweighed the disappointments!  For every person that has hurt me, God has placed another in my path that has encouraged me and lifted me up! 

God has been blessing me today!  Not only did I get another card in the mail (that's two days in a row!), but the women at MOPS touched my heart so deeply today!  I have never been so encouraged and loved on by a group of women in my life.  They want me to know that its okay for me to be hurting, they want to walk beside me and share my story of Harper and God's goodness!  They presented me with the most beautiful stone today for Harper's garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment